Sunday 18 August 2013

Stila 'In the Light' Palette Review

Hello everyone, hope you are having a lovely day!

Today, I am going to review the Stila 'In the light' eye shadow palette. This palette has 10 different eye shadows 6 glittery shades and 4 matte shades. Plus there is a Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Damsel within the palette also. For all this it costs £25.00, you can purchase it here.









The first thing I love about this palette is that it has all the neutral colours that I would use on a day to day basis! Plus all the eye shadows are super pigmented. I also love how the matte colours have a creamy soft texture. My favourite colours from this palette are Kitten and Ebony. Kitten is very very pigmented and looks great as a eye base or as a highlight and Ebony deepens and defines your eyes. The Smudge Stick eye liner is absolutely amazing it is very pigmented and very easy to apply. I love it because, once you apply the eye liner it doesn't slide down your face like some eye liners can, it doesn't budge one bit!

I defiantly think if you are looking for an everyday eyeshadow palette, this would be perfect, especially as you are getting 10 amazingly good quality eye shadows and a great eye liner, all for £25.00.

If you have this palette already let me know what you think of it?

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment