Sunday 11 May 2014

Mini Spring/Summer Haul

Hey guys, so the other day I went shopping and picked up a few items that I really wanted to show you all...
The first item that I picked up was this Disney Detangling spray that works as a heat protectant as well. The reason I got this was because it has Ariel on the bottle (Ariel's my favourite Disney character)...


Then from new look I got this super pretty pair of shorts (that looks like a skirt), I absolutely love it because it can go with anything.
Okay, so last but no means least I picked up this stunning swimming costume from River Island. It was £30.00 which is quite expensive for a swimming costume but I couldn't resist!

I hope you are having an amazing day! 

<3

18 comments:

  1. Let us know how you find the detangling spray, it looks so cute! Also adore the swimming costume, shame it was so pricey but it looks great!

    Efflorescent Dream
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I will do :) and yeah it is, I had to save for a while but it was such a nice treat xxx

      Delete
  2. nice post girl! im loving your blog! :) ♥♥♥

    follow me and i'll follow back :)

    visit my blog: http://czarinabear.blogspot.com/2014/05/p.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pieces, I love the shorts! I follow you via GFC, follow me back? x

    http://fashionsectionbylory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, love your blog! and sure xxx

      Delete
  4. Cute body suit!

    Let me know if you would like to keep in touch and follow one another.

    Ryli :)
    PearlofmyEye.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. that detangling spray looks really cute, I love Ariel & that swimsuit is soo gorgeous <3

    http://www.graylavender.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I love Ariel too! There are so many nice swimsuits around at the moment ❤️ X

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I love your blog btw x

      Delete
  7. cute purchases.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE those shorts! I've been thinking about getting a bathing suit like that.. but concerned about the tan lines I'll get, haha!
    roseylittleme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw haha that's so true, I didn't think about that might need to get a bikini aswell :) x

      Delete