Friday 10 January 2014

MAC Lip Glaze 'Hue'

Hey everyone, sorry that I have been lacking in the blog post department, I just haven't been inspired to sit down and write about something that I'm not interested in. I decided this week (yes it's a little late for a New Years resolution, but I only just thought of it) that I want to post at least one post every week on a Friday. This means I will have a little routine for my blog!
Anyway, what I wanted to do today was write a review on MAC's Lip Glaze 'Hue' which is one of MAC's original colours, I believe (I think originals are the best) and I picked it up the other day. It is my first MAC product (gasp) and I love it so much. First of all can I just say that the "lid" click MAC lipsticks have is so satisfying, if you don't own one just go in to your closest store and put the lid on (I told you). Now, lets not get side tracked, the actual colour is pale pink with a tinge of nude. It has a glossy texture and doesn't dry out the lips. It is so beautiful. If your thinking of purchasing it I recommend it completely!


 
I hope you all have had a great week!
<3

2 comments:

  1. I need to buy more MAC lipsticks, they have so many nice colors!

    Jordan | Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I defiantly agree you can never have too many and don't they just! xx

      Delete