Thursday 21 August 2014

Hello Strangers...

Well this has been a very long time indeed, so recently I have been out enjoying the summer and haven't found time to sit down and write on my blog. However, I have found some time now and wanted to have a ickle catch up with you all. I had my acrylics done at the start of the holidays and they have lasted so well, at the moment I them black (hard core right.) but in this photo they are a lovely colour by accessorize (of all places) and it's called 'first dance'.
Oh and I did go on holiday but it wasn't to sunny :/ I have my fingers crossed that next year I can go somewhere that is guaranteed hotness. Where have you all been on holiday this year? Did you go somewhere cold or hot? Also I can't forget I made some rainbow cupcakes the other day and am currently writing up the post for my cupcake series :) I hope you all will enjoy that one. Basically, I only wanted to say sorry for not posting anything for while. However I'm back now, for good, at least until I loose inspiration again. Lets hope that doesn't happen for a bit though, I'd love to know what you have been up too over the past weeks?
Lots of love

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment