Tuesday 22 July 2014

'No Ordinary Cupcakes' Simple Butter-Icing ...

Hey everyone, hope you have had a good week! Today I wanted to show you how to make lovely butter icing, which you can make in any colour but I wanted to sow you how to make baby pink this time, anyway lets jump in to it...

You will need:
100g Butter
250g of icing sugar

Make sure the cakes have cooled down for at least 5-10 minutes (this is because the butter icing can just melt off the cake, if the cake is too warm)
 Beat the butter and icing sugar together until light and creamy
Next, add some vanilla
Then add your chosen food colouring


To ice the cakes, fill a piping bag with the butter icing and make a swirl in the middle 

Then fill in the rest of the cake (remember to be generous with the icing)
You can just leave them as they are, but why not be creative and
decorate with sprinkles, stars or any other decorations you might have!

I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know if you try this recipe out and if you liked it?

<3

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm so sorry I accidently deleted your comment lovely :/ but I remember what you said, thank you so much, I love your blog and followed back x

      Delete
  2. Such pretty cakes! x x

    http://kirabassett.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete