Friday 4 July 2014

What have I been loving this month?....

Hello my sugarplum fairies, how are you all? I hope you are having amazing weeks, today I'm going to show you my favourites this month (rather than calling it 'My June favourites' I decided to call it 'What I have been loving this month' which means I don't have to do make the effort of doing favourite posts every month :) anyways, lets jump in!

So first things first, I have been loving this perfume from body shop, it was limited addition and from quite a while ago so I don't know if you can still purchase it anymore, but I think it is a lovely summer fragrance!


Then I have been using my Mac Mineralize Skin Finish everyday all month and have been enjoying it every single time I use it! It feels so lovely like I'm not even wearing make up which is really good :)


I have been loving freshly picked flowers from the garden this month and thought I would tell you about it even though it isn't a beauty favourite but these items are genuinely things I have been enjoying. I took the picture at the start when I was out on a walk!

How has your June been?

<3

4 comments:

  1. Amazing post :)) Thanks for sharing

    http://fabulousisfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much! I love your blog x

      Delete
  2. Oh very cute post, now I´m following you in GFC #15 and Bloglovin´#74
    I hope your fllow me back!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely and I have just done that x

      Delete