Monday 2 December 2013

Unique Advent Calendar

Hello there, I hope your having a super day! So, for the past few years I have become more and more annoyed with the usual cheap chocolate advent calendars (which are great don't get me wrong who doesn't like eating chocolate everyday) but I thought to myself what if you could make one?  My mum and I looked on Pintrest and Tumblr for inspiration. In the end my mum came up with the idea of using an old pin board for the base and used other around the household materials for the rest. However, for the fillings she bought little chocolates and made little decorations to put on the tree. I don't know what else she has in store for the rest of advent, she wanted to keep it a surprise. I'm sure it's going to be great!

Here is what it looks like...




Let me know in the comments what you're getting for Christmas??

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment