Sunday 8 December 2013

Christmas Baking Inspiration No.2

Hey everyone, I hope you're all having a fabulous day! I can't believe it is only 16 days until Christmas. However, what makes Christmas, Christmas??? (apart from family and friends of course)..... FOOD! So here is some baking inspiration, just for you:

Snowmen
Christmas Wreaths
Winter Wonderland biscuits
Pink Christmas Cupcakes
Christmas puddings
Gingerbread men
Hot Chocolate Dippers
Biscuit Christmas Tree
Reindeer Biscuits
Have a great day!

 <3

6 comments:

  1. Amazing inspo, I can't wait to do some Xmas baking x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I hope you have lots of fun baking x

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my blog :) Those biscuits look yummy, especially those christmas trees, how clever!

    Georgia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay :) I love your blog! I thought so too, they look so effective x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I can't wait to bake some, they look so yummy! x

      Delete